An intervention is the important first step towards addiction recovery. Our trained interventionists will help lead a group of family, friends, or co-workers to confront the addict as they motivate them to seek treatment. Our interventions are lead by love and compassion for the addict to help ensure they don't feel attacked or judged. Interventions are appropriate for coaxing a willingness to change in your loved one who may be resistant to accepting help such as treatment, detox, rehab, etc.
Interventions consist of:
• Preparing friends and family in a unified effort
• Planning to deal with resistance, denial, manipulation, and anger
• Moderating interactions and discussion during the intervention
• Strategically helping the addict understand the need for treatment
• Explaining the treatment plan that has been carefully prepared
• Supporting the family and the addict through the entire process